This DVL stovepipe elbow by Dura-Vent allows You to connect wood burning stoves to DuraTech and DuraPlus factory built chimneys, and easily offsets obstructions. This elbow is made of .016 in. stainless steel inner wall with .018 in. aluminized steel outer wall, and reduces clearance to combustibles to 6 in. for walls and 8 in. for ceilings. This double wall stovepipe elbow is coated in a sleek black finish to give a professional look to Your installation and has a 6 in. inner diameter and 7 1/8 in. outer diameter.
- 90 Degree Elbows
- Connects wood-burning stoves to DuraTech and DuraPlus factory-built chimneys
- Easily offsets obstructions
- .016" stainless steel inner wall with .18" aluminized steel outer wall
- Reduces clearance to combustibles to 6" for walls and 8" for ceilings
- 6" inner diameter and 7 1/8" outer diameter
- Easily joins with other Dura-Vent DVL Double-Wall Black Stovepipe products
- Sleek black finish
- 25-year warranty
- UL Listed
- *All pipe lengths have a 1" connection overlap, reducing the actual pipe length by 1"