If your fireplace needs a little help warming your room, consider adding a radiant fireback to reflect more heat into the room. This stainless steel tool is constructed of 14-gauge, 304-alloy which is lighter than cast iron. The gentle curved designed prevents warping. Slotted support legs allow you to adjust the panel to three angles to control the heat. It adjusts to 65 degrees, 75 degrees or 90 degrees for heat direction. Reflecting more radiant heat away from the back wall, adds more heat to your room, making your family more comfortable during those chilly nights. The panel measures approximately 18 inches X 16 inches.
- Stainless Steel Radiant Fireback
- Constructed of 14-gauge, 304-alloy stainless steel
- Fireback protects the back wall of the fireplace and reflects heat to the room
- Gently curved back pre-stresses to minimize warping
- Slotted support legs allow you to adjust it to 65°, 75°, and 90° angles
- Legs: 2-3/8" W x 1" H x 9" L
- Approximately: 18" W x 16" H