A fireback aids fireplace efficiency by absorbing heat from the fire and then radiating it out into the room. It also helps to shield the back of the fireplace from the intense heat, reducing deterioration and expensive repair bills. This model is made of 14-gauge 304 alloy stainless steel. The fireback has a gentle pre-stressed curve in order to minimize warping. The slotted support legs let you adjust the angle of the fireback to 65 degree, 75 degree, or 90 degree. The legs are 2-3/8" W x 1" H x 9" L and the fireback itself is 27" W x 27" H.
- Stainless Steel Radiant Fireback
- Constructed of 14-gauge, 304-alloy stainless steel
- Fireback protects the back wall of the fireplace and reflects heat to the room
- Gently curved back pre-stresses to minimize warping
- Slotted support legs allow you to adjust it to 65°, 75°, and 90° angles
- Legs: 2-3/8" W x 1" H x 9" L
- Approximately: 27" W x 27" H