Getting your pipes right is the most critical part of any venting installation. Pipe shopping can be complicated, though. It gets much less complicated when you begin with the best, like this DuraTech Stainless Steel and Galvalume chimney pipe. This pipe offers lots of benefits in all sorts of situations, and here's how.
If you're looking for a specific length of chimney pipe, this 5 inch inner diameter x 12 inch length example could be the exact pipe you're after. It features a galvalume outer wall and stainless steel inner liner, so it can be used with wood, oil, coal, and gas appliances. The insulated ceramic refractory layer provides excellent insulation and requires only 2 inches of clearance between the pipe and combustible materials. Twist-lock connection design is secure and simple, and the limited lifetime warranty provides long-term viability, which is why DuraTech Stainless Steel and Galvalume Chimney Pipe is a perfect starting point for many homeowners.
- Double-wall chimney pipe for wood, oil, coal, and gas appliances
- .021" galvalume outer wall and .020" stainless steel inner wall
- Insulated by a layer of ceramic refractory blanket
- Secure twist-lock connections
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- 5" inner diameter with an 7" outer diameter
- 12" length
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed