Venting obstacles are a fact of life in most homes and vent setups. What DuraTech's 30-Degree Chimney Elbow aims to do is to make getting around those obstacles a breeze. Constructed with two thick walls and a layer of ceramic blanket insulation, this elbow helps promote high flue temperatures while still maintaining a relatively cool outer wall. Because of that construction, this component is an extremely safe and efficient addition to 12 inch inner diameter DuraTech chimney pipes for venting wood, oil, coal, and gas appliances.
The exterior wall of this elbow is made of galvalume metal and the interior is stainless steel to maximize strength and durability. The easy twist-lock connection makes adding this elbow to your existing 12 inch inner diameter DuraTech pipes and offsetting venting obstructions simple, and the limited lifetime warranty offers long-term peace of mind. Don't get hung up worrying about a kink in your venting installation, get a simple and effective solution by getting a DuraTech 30-Degree Galvalume Elbow.
- Double-wall 30° chimney elbow for venting wood, oil, coal, and gas appliances
- Offsets venting obstructions
- .029" galvalume outer wall and .027" stainless steel inner wall
- Insulated by a layer of ceramic refractory blanket
- Secure twist-lock connections
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- 12" inner diameter with a 14" outer diameter
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed