This stovepipe section is used to connect a stove with a chimney. Since the elbow adjusts, the offsetting of venting obstructions is easier than ever. The elbow is made of sturdy 24-gauge steel and has a long-lasting sleek black finish that will complement the finish of your stove. The pipe has a 6" diameter and must be located 18" from combustible materials. The Snap-Lock connection makes stovepipe construction easy, since it is designed to match other Snap-Lock components.
- Connects stoves to chimneys
- Adjusts to conveniently offset venting obstructions
- Sturdy 24-gauge steel construction
- Sleek black finish
- 6" diameter
- 18" clearance to combustibles
- Easily connects to other Snap-Lock products