This elbow is designed to connect a stove to its chimney. The ninety degree angle is convenient for offsetting venting obstructions. The elbow is made of sturdy 24-gauge steel and has a sleek black finish that is attractive as well. The elbow has a 6" diameter and will fit with other Snap-Lock components. The design of this item requires an 18" clearance to combustible materials. Since the safety of a heating appliance depends on the integrity of the venting system, make sure that your vent installation complies with all codes and regulations.
- Connects stoves to chimneys
- 90° angle conveniently offsets venting obstructions
- Sturdy 24-gauge steel construction
- Sleek black finish
- 6" diameter
- 18" clearance to combustibles
- Easily connects to other Snap-Lock products