This male coupling for joining female ends is made for the 6 in. diameter stove pipe by Snap-Lock. Because every ventilation system and installation is different, Snap-Lock provides ongoing solutions to ventilation expansion by enabling you to increase the diameter of your Snap-Lock stovepipe to make the required connections to stoves and chimneys. This black steel stovepipe coupling allows two female ends of the stove pipe to be joined. Constructed with 24 gauge sleek black finished stainless steel construction, this stovepipe provides 18 in. clearance to combustibles.
- Allows two female ends of Snap-Lock Stove pipe to be joined
- 4" tall with a 6" diameter
- Double-crimped 24-gauge steel construction
- Sleek black finish
- 18" clearance to combustibles
- Easily connects to other Snap-Lock products