Connecting a wood burning stove to an insulated chimney system can be tricky but not with the Selkirk DSP 8-inch double-wall large adjustable black stovepipe, which is designed for just that task. It can extend from 38 inches to 68 inches, making it a very versatile piece. Because of its double-wall construction, it is able to withstand higher temperatures and produce a better draft, which means a more efficient heating system. The inner liner is made from stainless steel, and the outer wall is made from 26-gauge steel; add the scratch-resistant black finish and you have a quality, durable product that can be used with other Selkirk DSP components. And it has a lifetime warranty.
- Connects wood-burning stoves to insulated chimney systems like SuperPro Factory-Built Chimneys
- Adjusts from 38" to 68"
- .015" stainless steel inner liner with 26-gauge steel outer wall
- Easily joins with other Selkirk DSP components
- 6" clearance from combustibles
- Include finishing trim collar
- Scratch-resistant black finish
- Lifetime warranty
- UL Listed
- Dimensions: 8" inner diameter with an 8.5" outer diameter