Manufactured by Selkirk DSP, this Double-Wall Black 8-Inch to 6-Inch Stovepipe Diameter Reducer allows you to reduce the piping diameter of your woodburning stovepiping system to be able to use 6 inch stovepiping as opposed to 8 inch stovepiping. This makes it possible for you to install a woodburning stove that would typically require an 8 inch stovepiping system in a space more suited to 6 inch stovepiping. Double-Wall Black 8-Inch to 6-Inch Stovepipe Diameter Reducer features an inside crimp on the 8" male end. Made with a .015" stainless steel inner liner and 26-gauge steel outer wall, this Diameter Reducer features a black, scratch-resistant finish. Please allow 6" clearance from combustibles. UL Listed with Lifetime Warranty.
- Reduces diameter of DSP Stovepipe from 8" to 6"
- Inside crimp on 8" male end
- .015" stainless steel inner liner with 26-gauge steel outer wall
- 6" clearance from combustibles
- Scratch-resistant black finish
- Available in two diameters
- Lifetime warranty
- UL Listed