A successful chimney installation uses parts that are designed to work together to create the proper draft and to properly support the chimney itself. The locking band is an important of the chimney installation because it reinforces chimney pipe joints and provides support for the entire column. They should be used on elbow joints, lengths between elbows, and when connecting to a tee. The parts are made of stainless steel and fit 6" SuperPro chimney components. A limited lifetime warranty applies to this item.
- Reinforces and secures pipe joints
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Fits 6" SuperPro chimney components
- *Must be used on elbow joints, lengths between elbows, and connections to
- Limited lifetime warranty