Having your chimney supported by your ceiling could prove to be very hazerdous and dangerous. If this is your case than you need a MetalBest Ceiling Support Kit. The Flat Ceiling Support Kit includes a stove pipe adaptor, flashing, a storm collar, attic insulation shield, a round top and a finish support package. The kit provides everything you need for installation except the required lengths of pipe. The Ceiling Support Kit is manufactured by MetalBest.
- Designed for use with 8-inch inner diameter chimney pipe
- Flat ceiling support kit includes: round top, attic insulation shield, storm collar, finish support package, adjustable flashing, and stove pipe adaptor
- Kit provides the support package and termination parts for a chimney that is supported by a flat ceiling, passes through an attic, and subsequently penetrates the roof
- Pipe lengths (not included) are all that are required to complete installation
- Attic insulation shield (included) is required even if there is no attic insulation except in the case of a full enclosure with 2-inch clearance to combustibles being installed around the chimney
- Depending on roof design and orientation a roof brace kit may be required to support the chimney above the roof