The storm collar fits around the round chimney pipe just above your roof flashing to prevent water leaking from rain or melting snow. You need to prevent any kinds of leaks that lead to expensive home repairs. This storm collar is designed for use with an 8" inner diameter chimney pipe and it listed to UL103HT for use as an all-fuel chimney component. The upper edge of the collar should be waterproofed with silicone sealer for best protection.
- Designed for use in conjunction with 8-inch inner diameter (10-inch outer diameter) chimney pipe
- Type HT all-fuel chimney listed to UL103HT safety standards
- Fits around the round chimney pipe just above the roof flashing (sold separately)
- Helps prevent water leakage that can occur when using roof flashing without a storm collar, especially in rainy situations
- Upper edge of storm collar should be waterproofed with silicone sealer to prevent water leakage between storm collar and chimney pipe