This item creates the connection between a wood-burning stove and the DuraTech or DuraPlus factory-built chimney systems. The length can be adjusted to suit each installation. It is of dual wall construction that reduces clearance to combustibles to 6" for walls and 8" for ceilings. It has an inner diameter of 8" and an outer diameter of 9-1/8". It comes with a sleek black finish, and joins easily with other Dura-Vent double wall stovepipe products. It carries a 25-year warranty. Note that all pipe lengths have a 1" connection overlap that reduces the actual length by 1".
- Adjusts from 4 Inch to 11 Inch length
- Connects wood-burning stoves to DuraTech and DuraPlus factory-built chimneys
- Length adjusts to suit each situation
- .016" stainless steel inner wall with .18" aluminized steel outer wall
- Reduces clearance to combustibles to 6" for walls and 8" for ceilings
- 8" inner diameter and 9 1/8" outer diameter
- Easily joins with other Dura-Vent DVL Double-Wall Black Stovepipe products
- Sleek black finish
- 25-year warranty
- UL Listed
- *All pipe lengths have a 1" connection overlap, reducing the actual pipe length by 1"