If You're a small home owner and have always dreamed of having a wood-burning stove, get to work and put those dreams into reality! This stovepipe manufactured by DVL is designed to be used in a small space. In fact, it requires only a 6" clearance from walls and an 8" clearance from the ceiling. This amazing Double-Wall Black Stovepipe measures 8" at the inner diameter and 9-1/8" at the outer diameter. It has a heavy duty inner wall constructed of .016" stainless steel and an outer wall constructed of .18" aluminized steel. DVL provides a 25-year warranty on this product.
- 24 Inch length
- Connects wood-burning stoves to DuraTech and DuraPlus factory-built chimneys
- .016" stainless steel inner wall with .18" aluminized steel outer wall
- Reduces clearance to combustibles to 6" for walls and 8" for ceilings
- 8" inner diameter and 9 1/8" outer diameter
- Easily joins with other Dura-Vent DVL Double-Wall Black Stovepipe products
- Sleek black finish
- 25-year warranty
- UL Listed
- *All pipe lengths have a 1" connection overlap, reducing the actual pipe length by 1"