Able to offset venting obstructions with ease, Dura-Vent's Double-Wall Black Stovepipe Elbow allows even small homes to enjoy the benefits of a wood burning stove. This 8" elbow requires only 6" clearance to combustibles and 8" clearance from ceilings for use. Constructed with two stainless steel walls, this pipe warms up more quickly and retains heat longer than vents made with other materials. DVL also enhances a stove's efficiency by simultaneously venting exhaust and pre-heating incoming air. A 25 year warranty is included with this item.
- 90 Degree Elbows
- Connects wood-burning stoves to DuraTech and DuraPlus factory-built chimneys
- Easily offsets obstructions
- .016" stainless steel inner wall with .18" aluminized steel outer wall
- Reduces clearance to combustibles to 6" for walls and 8" for ceilings
- 8" inner diameter and 9 1/8" outer diameter
- Easily joins with other Dura-Vent DVL Double-Wall Black Stovepipe products
- Sleek black finish
- 25-year warranty
- UL Listed
- *All pipe lengths have a 1" connection overlap, reducing the actual pipe length by 1"