If you love warmth and look of a real winter wood fire, the Flame XTD 1.1 EPA Wood Burning Stove will be an attractive addition to your home. Flame XTD 1.1 EPA Wood Burning Stove gives off up to 45,000 BTUs of natural wood heat when using seasoned wood. That is enough to heat from 500 cubic feet to 1,250 cubic feet. Flame XTD 1.1 EPA Wood Burning Stove is manufactured by flame and is approved for use in mobile homes.
- Effectively heats 500 to 1,250 square feet of space
- Maximum heat output of 55,000 BTUs using seasoned cord wood, or 47,300 BTUs when EPA test wood was used
- Firebox is 1.6 cubic feet
- Holds a maximum log length of 16 inches
- Features an ash drawer in the base of the pedestal
- Approved for use in mobile homes