You can enjoy a blazing fire on a cold winter day even if you don't have a fireplace in your home. This wood burning stove is 1.8 cubic feet and holds logs up to 18 inches long. The wood burning stove has an ash drawer in the pedestal to make clean up as easy as possible. This wood burning stove is great for small homes that don't have room for a fireplace, and it's even approved for mobile homes.
Tax Credit Eligibility: Consumers who purchase a qualifying biomass (wood or pellet-burning) appliance are eligible for a $300 tax credit through an extension of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. This unit is eligible for this credit; this model has a thermal efficiency rating of at least 75%. If you have purchased or are planning to purchase and install any of these models from January 1, 2015 (retroactive) until December 31, 2016, you can complete the IRS Form 5695 and include your sales receipt and file it with your tax return to earn the $300 credit.
- Effectively heats 850 to 1,550 square feet of space
- Maximum heat output of 60,000 BTUs using seasoned cord wood, or 34,000 BTUs when EPA test wood was used
- Firebox is 1.8 cubic feet
- Holds a maximum log length of 18 inches
- Features an ash drawer in the base of the pedestal
- Approved for use in mobile homes