You can enjoy a blazing fire on a cold winter day even if you don't have a fireplace in your home. This wood burning stove is 1.8 cubic feet and holds logs up to 18 inches long. The wood burning stove has an ash drawer in the pedestal to make clean up as easy as possible. This wood burning stove is great for small homes that don't have room for a fireplace, and it's even approved for mobile homes.
- Effectively heats 850 to 1,550 square feet of space
- Maximum heat output of 60,000 BTUs using seasoned cord wood, or 34,000 BTUs when EPA test wood was used
- Firebox is 1.8 cubic feet
- Holds a maximum log length of 18 inches
- Features an ash drawer in the base of the pedestal
- Approved for use in mobile homes