Stylish and efficient, the Flame XTD Wood Burning Fireplace Insert has a generous 1.8 cubic foot firebox, enabling you to safely burn up to 60,000 BTUs of heat. The ceramic glass window in the door keeps the fire contained while giving you a pleasing view of the flames. And its internal air wash system keeps the glass clear, ensuring you'll never worry about a fogged up fireplace door. Give your fireplace a makeover while keeping a clean, manageable, safe fire in your home and hearth for a lifetime.
Tax Credit Eligibility: Consumers who purchase a qualifying biomass (wood or pellet-burning) appliance are eligible for a $300 tax credit through an extension of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. This unit is eligible for this credit; this model has a thermal efficiency rating of at least 75%. If you have purchased or are planning to purchase and install any of these models from January 1, 2015 (retroactive) until December 31, 2016, you can complete the IRS Form 5695 and include your sales receipt and file it with your tax return to earn the $300 credit.
- Effectively heats 850 to 1,150 square feet of space
- Maximum heat output of 60,000 BTUs
- Firebox is 1.8 cubic feet
- Uses internal air wash system to keep glass clean
- Exterior Dimensions: 27 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 29 in. W x 14 in. D x 21.5 in. H