If you are looking for a way to enjoy a wood burning stove without the trouble and mess of obtaining firewood, this stove is the appliance for you. An 80 pound capacity hopper holds specially designed wood pellets that, when burned, are deposited in an ash drawer for easy disposal. Powerful as well as clean, the stove is capable of producing 45,000 BTUs of heat and can heat up to a 2,000 square foot area. Increased conveniences include electronic ignition, a thermostat control and six different heat settings.
Tax Credit Eligibility: Consumers who purchase a qualifying biomass (wood or pellet-burning) appliance are eligible for a $300 tax credit through an extension of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. This unit is eligible for this credit; this model has a thermal efficiency rating of at least 75%. If you have purchased or are planning to purchase and install any of these models from January 1, 2015 (retroactive) until December 31, 2016, you can complete the IRS Form 5695 and include your sales receipt and file it with your tax return to earn the $300 credit.
- Effectively heats 500 to 2,000 square feet of space with ease
- Maximum heat output of 45,000 BTUs, minimum 8,200 BTU output
- Hopper capacity of 80 lbs.
- User has a choice of six heat settings, thermostatic or manual control, noise level, and automatic or manual control of combustion air supply
- Full-size ash drawer in the pedestal base
- Unit may be vented with either 3 in. or 4 in. pellet vent
- Incorporates electronic ignition
- Overall dimensions: 25.5 in. W x 28 in. D x 33 in. H