If you are looking for a way to enjoy a wood burning stove without the trouble and mess of obtaining firewood, this stove is the appliance for you. An 80 pound capacity hopper holds specially designed wood pellets that, when burned, are deposited in an ash drawer for easy disposal. Powerful as well as clean, the stove is capable of producing 45,000 BTUs of heat and can heat up to a 2,000 square foot area. Increased conveniences include electronic ignition, a thermostat control and six different heat settings.
- Effectively heats 500 to 2,000 square feet of space with ease
- Maximum heat output of 45,000 BTUs, minimum 8,200 BTU output
- Hopper capacity of 80 lbs.
- User has a choice of six heat settings, thermostatic or manual control, noise level, and automatic or manual control of combustion air supply
- Full-size ash drawer in the pedestal base
- Unit may be vented with either 3 in. or 4 in. pellet vent
- Incorporates electronic ignition
- Overall dimensions: 25.5 in. W x 28 in. D x 33 in. H