A chimney fan can be used to help solve tricky draft problems and get your fireplace working at its best. This part is used to set the speed of the chimney fan in the chimney system. The Fan Speed Control monitors the draft in the chimney and adjusts to make sure it is proper. The unit features an integrated safety function that keeps the heater or heating appliance from operating if there isn't sufficient draft. This item is to be used with gas-fired heating appliances and gas fireplaces.
- Fan Speed Control with Draft Switch
- Used to set the speed of the chimney fan that creates the mechanical draft in the chimney system
- Monitors and creates proper draft in the chimney
- Features an integrated safety function that prevents the heating appliance from operating in case of insufficient draft
- For use with gas-fired heating appliances and gas fireplaces