You can solve your chimney's draft problems with a chimney fan. This chimney fan put out by Enervex creates its own draft and uses only minimal energy to do so, just what is needed to operate a light bulb. The unit is made from cast-aluminum and stainless steel, so it is durable. The motor is completely enclosed and uses air-cooled, pre-lubricated, sealed ball bearings, so it is maintenance free. The system also features a prewired junction box, speed control, and a bird screen for added benefit.
- RS14 Enervex Chimney Fan
- Cast-aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Solves the worst draft problems by creating its own draft
- Motor is completely enclosed and maintenance free with air-cooled, pre-lubricated, sealed ball bearings
- Includes a prewired junction box, a fan speed control and a bird screen
- Designed for minimum energy consumption using about as much as a regular light bulb
- 10-year manufacturers warranty against corrosion, 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- *Before installing, check local codes and have the 110V wiring installed by a certified electrician
- **If flue opening is larger than the base of the fan, install a piece of sheet metal that will cover the flue opening with a hole in the center to correspond with the pan inlet
- Base Size: 16" W x 16" L x 13" H
- Weight: 46 lbs.