This multimeter and tester features a number of measurement capabilities not found on standard instruments, making it ideal for checking gas appliance readings. In addition to the usual AC and DC voltage measurements, it measures millivolts and amperage below 20 micro amps, both readings needed for gas appliance inspections. The included nine volt battery allows you to start using this handy tool right away, and it is covered under a fiver year warranty from Copperfield.
- Digital Multimeter
- Allows you to measure AC and DC voltage
- Auto range function makes it easier to use and includes millivolts
- Measures resistance, performs continuity tests, and has an audible response buzzer for accurate testing
- Also measures amperage down below 20 micro amps for flame rectification tests on gas appliances
- Powered by a 9-volt battery that is included
- 5 year manufacturers warranty