Permanently installing a grill into a wood or other type of flammable or combustible material requires an insulating liner. This liner is made of all stainless steel construction to ensure the safe use of your grill. For proper installation, the brick opening requirements are: 30 1/8 inch wide by 26 inches deep (front to back) by 12 1/2 inches high. Installation is easy with this official Fire Magic liner manufactured specifically for the A53 Series grill.
- Required for grills installed in wood or any type of flammable/combustible housing
- Stainless steel construction
- Brick opening required: 30 1/8" W x 26" D (front to back) x 12 1/2" H
- Easy, simple installation
- Official Fire Magic product