Sometimes, customers mistakenly get the idea that a gas fireplace needs to be looked down upon as an inferior product. From lacking the traditional approach to heating to possibly looking less than satisfactory, the reasons that one might come up with for disliking a gas fireplace are numerous, but Monessen has a product that is capable of beating all of these problems with the greatest of ease. Their 33 Inch CDV Direct Vent Gas Fireplace with Millivolt Controls is deisnged to show you that gas fireplaces can not only work well but also look beautiful.
- Dedicated top vent
- Efficiently heats up to 530 sq. ft.
- Large, unobstructed viewing area
- Realistic ceramic fiber logs and ember bed
- Aluminized pan burner provides natural-looking flames
- User-friendly millivolt ignition system with variable hi/lo flame control
- Removable unitized black louver assembly simplifies installation
- Includes 18" flex line with on/off shut-off valve and standard junction box for electrical hook up
- Uses convenient 4" x 7" Twist Lock direct vent pipe
- CSA design certified
- *Please Note: This is a natural gas unit. If you select propane as your fuel type, your order will come with a natural gas to propane conversion kit.
- BTU/Hr: 13,000 - 18,000 (natural gas); 13,000 - 18,000 (propane)
- Fireplace Efficiency Ratings: 47.6% for natural gas; 55.4% for propane
- Thermal Efficiency: up to 80%
- Actual Dimensions: 33" W x 35 5/8" H x 14 1/2" D
- Framing Dimensions: 33 1/4" W x 35 7/8" H x 13 3/4" D
- Viewing Area: 15 3/16" W x 27 3/16" H (440 sq. in.)