By adding an insert to your fireplace, you can increase the efficiency and quality of the heat that is put out of your fireplace. This insert comes with realistic looking logs, as well as a heat resistant viewing window. The automatic blower is quiet but efficient, and it allows for the circulation of heat while operating at a low noise level. Both natural gas and propane fueled models are available from empire, and both models come with 33,000 BTU burners that offer flames of varying heights.
- Medium direct vent gas fireplace insert
- Millivolt ignition with standing pilot light
- 33,000 BTU Slope Glaze Flair Burner features variable flame height
- Realistic ceramic fiber logs
- Large heat-resistant ceramic glass viewing window
- Built-in automatic blower quietly and effectively circulates heat
- Includes black louvers and ceramic banded brick liner
- Up to 77% AFUE
- Convenient slide-on vent plate
- Natural gas and propane models available
- 3-year limited warranty
- Minimum Fireplace Opening Requirements:
- Height - 21 3/8"
- Front Width - 30 1/2"
- Rear Width - 19"
- Depth - 14 1/4"
- Please Note: Insert requires a separately purchased surround for installation.