Looking for an extraordinary looking fireplace? Then perhaps this premium Tahoe peninsula fireplace is for you. Its contemporary direct vent design will have your guests talking. Product features include three tempered glass sides, a built-in 24" Slope Glaze Vista Burner, remote-ready minivolt controls, and a 3-year limited warranty. You'll also find black slat louvers, a banded brick ceramic fiber liner, and glowing embers included with this fireplace. Designed to generate up to 35,000 BTUs, and requiring no electricity, this is a fireplace that has it all. It measures 34 3/4" H by 37 5/8" W by 24" D and is available in natural gas or propane models.
- 36" premium direct vent peninsula gas fireplace
- Three open sides provide an excellent view of flames
- Built-in 24" Slope Glaze Vista Burner generates up to 35,000 BTUs
- Large tempered glass viewing windows
- Includes black slat louvers, banded brick ceramic fiber liner, dimmer-controlled lighting, and glowing embers
- Standing pilot with remote-ready millivolt controls
- Requires no electricity
- Hem-bent seams eliminate unreliable screws and fasteners
- Available in natural gas and propane models
- Uses 4" x 6 5/8" diameter vent pipe
- Dimensions: 34 3/4" H x 37 5/8" W x 24" D
- 3-year limited warranty
- *Please Note: A separately purchased LSU24RR log set is required for installation.