Inventive and daring, Tahoe's Peninsula Fireplace adds a contemporary, unique statement to your home's hearth. Its three open sides provide an excellent view of the flames, making it a surefire centerpiece for your living room. This Direct Vent Propane fireplace generates up to 35,000 BTUs, making this fireplace an ideal secondary heat source. The set requires no electricity, and is also available in a natural gas model. Eye-catching and efficient, Tahoe's Peninsula Fireplace is a bold choice for a beautiful hearth.
- 36" premium direct vent peninsula gas fireplace
- Three open sides provide an excellent view of flames
- Built-in 24" Slope Glaze Vista Burner generates up to 35,000 BTUs
- Large tempered glass viewing windows
- Includes black slat louvers, banded brick ceramic fiber liner, dimmer-controlled lighting, and glowing embers
- Standing pilot with remote-ready millivolt controls
- Requires no electricity
- Hem-bent seams eliminate unreliable screws and fasteners
- Available in natural gas and propane models
- Uses 4" x 6 5/8" diameter vent pipe
- Dimensions: 34 3/4" H x 37 5/8" W x 24" D
- 3-year limited warranty
- *Please Note: A separately purchased LSU24RR log set is required for installation.