Many homes have fireplaces, the value they add to any home cannot be understated. Whether your home already has a fireplace that you want to upgrade, or you are adding a fireplace to enhance your home's look, this fireplace system from Studio Luxury is a solid option. The most prominent feature of the fireplace is it's modern, clean-edged look. It's large viewing window provides a clear view of the massive thirteen piece log set, enhancing the stunning look. Perhaps more important than the look of the fireplace is it's functionality, and Studio Luxury did not compromise on features. A built in blower keeps air circulating, and the burner is rated at up to 82% AFUE efficiency. In addition this, the intermittent pilot saves you on energy costs.
- Modern clean-face design
- Realistic thirteen-piece log set
- Slope Glaze Excess Burner is rated at up to 82% AFUE efficiency
- Large ceramic glass viewing window
- Built-in automatic blower enhances heat distribution
- Dimmer-controlled interior lighting
- Fuel-saving intermittent pilot
- Requires electricity
- 3-year limited warranty
- BTU Input: Natural Gas - 35,000; Propane - 30,000
- Venting: 4" x 6 5/8" top vent
- Fireplace Dimensions: 39" W x 40 3/4" H x 19 7/8" D
- Decorative Front Dimensions:
- Braided Arch: 41 3/16" W x 37 25/32"
- Arts and Crafts: 41 3/16 W x 35 31/32" H