This unfinished mantel is an economical choice when you are building a new fireplace installation or remodeling. It is constructed with cabinetry-grade hardwood so that you can stain or paint it to suit your taste. This mantel requires the use of an owner-supplied tile, stone, or other non-combustible surround. Matching solid wood trim and full 3/4" moldings are included to make the transition to the surround. The mantel has the following dimensions: top shelf 72-1/2" x 6-5/8", height 54-1/4", exterior surround width 60-1/2", interior opening width 46-3/4" (48" with trim), and interior opening height 39-5/8" (40" with trim).
- 48" flush mantel with standard trim
- Constructed with cabinetry-grade materials
- Matching solid wood trim and full 3/4" moldings
- Comes in unfinished hardwood
- Perfect for remodeling or new construction
- *Requires owner-supplied tile, stone, or other non-combustible surround
- Dimensions (in inches):
- Mantel Top Shelf Width: 72 1/2 in.
- Mantel Top Shelf Projection from Wall: 6 5/8 in.
- Overall Height Including Mantel Shelf: 54 1/4 in.
- Exterior Surround Width: 60 1/2 in.
- Interior Fireplace Opening Width: 46 3/4 in. (48 in. with trim)
- Interior Fireplace Opening Height: 39 5/8 in. (40 in. with trim)
- Mantel Top Shelf Height: 5 1/4 in.