When you're creating a customized chimney for your home, you'll need a variety of parts to ensure that the smoke makes its way outside. This SecureVent 45 Degree Elbow - SV4-5E45 - is the perfect option for making your way around 45-degree curves. It can be swiveled at the base to accommodate many different curves. The part has an aluminized inner wall and a galvanized steel outer wall. Its secure twist lock technology makes it easy to connect to other pieces in the SecureVent series. This elbow is specifically designed to be used with other SecureVent 4-1/2 inch by 7-1/2 inch direct vent parts - parts that have a 4-1/2 inch inner diameter and a 7-1/2 inch outer diameter. SecureVent offers a limited lifetime warranty.
- Aluminized inner wall with galvanized steel outer wall
- Secure twist lock connections
- 4 1/2 inch inner diameter and 7 1/2 inch outer diameter
- Allows offset of pipe to avoid obstructions or for corner installations
- Can be swiveled at base to change offset angle
- Total rise of 11 1/2 inches
- Limited Lifetime Warranty