If you have a fireplace in your home, you understand the importance of using storm collars to keep precipitation out of your chimney system and to avoid potential water damage from leaks. This storm collar from SecureVent is made for maximum protection and durability, boasting a galvanized steel construction and exceptionally secure bolt connections to minimize the risk of water seeping between the pipe and the flashing. The entire system measures 10-1/2 inches at the base of the skirt, with a 2-3/4 inch width. If you purchase this storm collar, you also receive the confidence that comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Durable galvanized steel construction
- Secure bolt together connection
- Measures 10 1/2 inches at base of skirt when assembled
- 2 3/4 inch skirt width
- Prevents water intrusion between pipe and flashing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty