Some homes lack the space necessary for a traditional fireplace system, for those homes Loft has introduced a minimal footprint, zero clearance gas fireplace system. The unit is vent free and installation is minimally invasive. This type of fireplace with it's vent free setup raises a few safety concerns that are addressed by the built in oxygen depletion sensor. The sensor automatically shuts the system off if oxygen levels become too low, ensuring safe operation. The burner is 99% efficient, so virtually no fuel is wasted, and the intermittent pilot further ensures a high level of efficiency.
- Sophisticated contemporary style
- Can be installed as a zero-clearance fireplace or as an insert in an existing fireplace
- Vent-free design allows installation flexibility
- Burner is 99% efficient, making it an excellent auxiliary heat source
- Gas-saving intermittent pilot with manual override
- Adjustable flame allows up to 30% turndown
- Built-in oxygen depletion sensor automatically shuts system off if oxygen levels become too low
- Includes thermostatic remote with flame height controls
- Please Note: This unit requires a decorative front. The type of installation you choose determines the kind of front you need. If you want install this unit as a fireplace you must use either a Black Metal Frame with Glass Panel or a Tempered Glass Front with Black Border. If you plan to install it as an insert you must use a Three-Sided Surround with Glass Front. Please take care to order a front that is appropriate for your installation.
- Actual Dimensions: 29 1/2" W x 21 1/8" H x 15" D
- Minimum Fireplace Opening: 30 3/4" W x 22 1/4" H x 14 1/4" D
- BTU Input: 28,000