With a spacious 64 square feet of sleeping area and a roomy 7-foot tall center height, the Copper Canyon 4 three-season tent by Eureka! makes the perfect camping tent choice for families, groups of friends, and casual and new campers looking for a comfortable time in the great outdoors. Measuring eight feet by eight feet and "quick stash" windows, a large D-style door and a gear loft, the Copper Canyon 4 is both comfortable and lightweight.
- Easy assembly
- Six-pole “cabin-style” tent provides lots of living room
- Freestanding combination steel/fiberglass frame
- Full mesh roof for better air circulation
- Easy set-up: ring and pin attachments, pole sleeves and clips
- Large D-style door with half window
- “Quick Stash” windows don’t need ties or loops
- Gear loft and interior pocketing
- Floor size - 8' X 8'
- Sleeps up to four people
- Center height – 7 feet
- Sleeping area – 64 square feet
- Minimum weight - 18 lbs 10 oz
- Four windows: one in door, two in side panel, one in rear panel