The Eureka Grand Manan Tour Family Camping tent offers comfortable tent accommodations for five to six people. With just over 142 sq. ft. of floor space the family sized tent includes a large screened vestibule, small rear vestibule and large main area. The special lightweight fibreglass end pole's vertical placement allows a center tent height of 6'6". Two doors with high and low venting along with four main area windows and two vestibule fly windows provide excellent cross ventilation. Side panels can also be opened for air flow or closed to retain heat. This freestanding all weather tent is three season rated, weighs just under 28 pounds, and comes in a pack size measuring 11" x 27". Tent floor and fly are crafted in strong 75D polyester and the 68D polyester walls conveniently house four side pockets for holding smaller items. Post and grommet assembly, clips and pole sleeves make for quick and easy set up.
- Freestanding all-weather design
- Sleeps five to six people
- Season 3 rating
- Large screened vestibule provides extra space and prevents bugs from getting in
- Durable and lightweight fiberglass frame
- Unique vertical end-section pole system offers 21% more headroom and 16%
more internal volume than traditional 2 pole domes
- 68D polyester walls and 75D polyester floor
- Fly covering screen room has multiple configurations
- Mesh side panels can be left open for ventilation or covered for heat retention
- Two large side-opening D-style doors provide convenient access to front and rear vestibule
- Clips, pole sleeves, and post and grommet assembly make set up extremely simple
- Compatible with Eureka's E! Power System for N!ergy Family Camping Tents
- Includes four built-in interior pockets for storing small items
- Floor Area : 142.5 sq. ft. total / 93.5 sq. ft. sleeping
- Center Height : Tent = 6'6" / Screen Room = 5'9"
- Frame: 2 pole dome with one pole for the screened vestibule; 12.7 mm
and 16 mm fiberglass construction
- Fly: 75D Stormshield polyester, 1,200mm
- Vestibules: 2 - Screen Room = 34.5 sq. ft. / Rear Vestibule = 14.5 sq.
- Doors: 2 with Hi/Low venting
- Windows: 4 in main area and 2 in vestibule fly
- Vents: mesh roof and one in fly
- Pack Size: 11" x 27"
- Minimum Weight: 27 lbs. 11 oz.