Every backpacker knows the perfect tent is a compact, lightweight tent that can still keep you warm on long, cold nights. The Eureka! Tetragon 4 Backpacking Tent does just that at a price that simply can't be beat. Weighing just over eight pounds, this 7.5' by 8.5' Eureka! tent is able to sleep four and has a center height of five feet when set up. The bathtub floor keeps you from getting soaked by rain and the brimmed rear window allows additional air circulation. Even setup is easy, thanks to the durable shock corded fiberglass frame, ring and pin attachments, and color coded webbing.
For your next camping or weekend trip, don't forget to pack the Eureka! Tetragon 4 Backpacking Tent and keep everyone warm, dry, and cozy.
- Two pole rectangular dome tent
- Fast, easy setup
- Protected front entry
- Brimmed rear window allows ventilation during inclement weather
- Bathtub floor protects against splashing rain
- 50 denier no-see-um mesh fabric
- Hanging gear loft and two detachable interior storage pockets
- Mesh panels
- 2 vents and large areas of mesh in side walls enhance air circulation for added comfort
- Sleeps four
- Center height - 5 feet tall
- Minimum weight - 8 pounds, 6 ounces
- Tent area - 63.75 square feet
- Floor size - 7' 6" x 8' 6"
- Two windows
- One door