When you want the most from your camping experience, why not bring the best, biggest tent you can? The Tetragon 10 camping tent by Eureka! boasts a sweeping 168 square feet of interior floor area and towering six-foot, six-inch ceiling center height (imagine the property values of such a space in some of the larger American cities!) That's enough room to sleep ten people comfortably.
As with all Tetragon tents, the bathtub floor and full mesh roof come standard, meaning the tent interior stays not just cool but dry as well, and free of ground clutter.
- Two-pole rectangular dome structure
- 12.7 mm fiberglass frame
- Elevated bathtub floor
- Two side-opening door with half-windows
- Removable zippered divider can separate tent interior into two rooms
- Back window
- Two stash pockets and two storage pockets
- Two fly rods over fly for enhanced rain protection and stability
- Floor area: 168 square feet
- Floor size: 14’ X 12'
- Sleeps up to ten people
- Center height – 6 feet 6 inches
- Minimum weight – 27 lbs 10 oz