This heavy-duty camping tent will sleep six people comfortably, and it provides maximum weather protection, be it wind or rain. The tent features three windows for great air flow and a twin-track, side-opening door for easy access. The aluminum frame is pre-bent, lightweight, shock-corded, and self-supporting. A StormShield gives added protection by extending out over the windows and door, and the hood can be drawn in even more with a cord once the poles over the door are removed. The specially designed floor limits exposure to ground level water. This is a camping tent for all seasons.
- Maximum weather and wind protection
- 6 pole hexagonal tent with umbrella hub
- Lightweight, shockcorded, self-supporting 5/8" pre-bent aluminum
- Twin-track, side opening door provides easy entry
- Near vertical walls maximize interior space
- 75D StormShield® polyester full coverage fly is hooded over windows and
brimmed over door for all weather air flow
- Heavy duty 210D nylon oxford bathtub floor minimizes seams and exposure
to ground level water
- Large, zippered windows on 2 panels allow cross ventilation
- Poles over door can be removed and the door hood snugged down via draw
cord for a more weather proof profile
- Sleeps 6
- Center height - 6' 7"
- Minimum weight - 18 lbs. 12 oz.
- Tent area - 87 sq ft
- Windows - 3
- Door - 1