For any casual camper or outdoorsman, this outdoor shelter is a great way to relax while being protected from bugs. This particular tent from Eureka Camping is 12 feet by 12 feet, and is over 8 feet tall in the center of the room. It includes 2 full length doors that open completely, and wind curtains on each side can double as sun awnings during good weather. The construction allows for quick assemply, and the polyester material is UV resistant and long lasting. This outdoor shelter provides safety and protection outdoors so that you can relax and leave your worries behind.
- Built-in wind/rain curtains convert into awnings for additional space
- 4 pole square umbrella screen house sized to fit a picnic table inside or beneath awning
- Quality, shockcorded 7/8" - 1" aluminum frame is longer lasting and offer better performance in wind and rain than fiberglass
- UV resistant 150D StormShield polyester splash cloth and roof is longer lasting than 75D polyester for maximum use
- 50D polyester no-see-um mesh wall panels
- Eureka! hub and ring and pin assembly offers easy set up
- Vertical side walls maximize interior space; 64.5 sq ft of awning covered exterior space on each side
- 2 full length doors zip completely open and out of the way for easy entry and exit
- Built-in wind/rain curtains on all 4 sides double as awnings when extra space is needed; 1 set of poles is included
- Optional snap-in floor sold separately
- Floor size - 12' x 12'
- Center height - 8' 5"
- Minimum weight - 28 lbs.
- Tent area - 144 sq ft
- Windows - Full mesh panels
- Doors - 2