When it comes to backpacking, on adventure that many people like to take on is the prospect of spending a night out in the wild. Eureka has designed their Tetragon 5 Adventure Backpacking Tent to be used by interested hikers that would like to indulge in such an operation. It is lightweight, eliminating any concerns on the part of hikers about being unnecessarily burdened down with a tent that is heavy and will wear them out over a strenuous hike.
- 2 pole rectangular dome tent
- Durable shockcorded fiberglass frame, ring and pin attachments, and
color coded webbing make set up fast
- Brim over twin-track, side-opening door offers protected front entry;
brimmed rear window allows ventilation during inclement weather
- Bathtub floor protects against splashing rain
- Hanging gear loft and 2 detachable interior storage pockets keep
essential items handy; mesh panels allow for clip-in accessories
- 2 vents and large areas of mesh in side walls enhance air circulation
for added comfort
- Sleeps 2
- Center height - 4'
- Minimum weight - 5 lbs. 3 oz.
- Tent area - 36 sq ft
- Floor size - 7' x 5'
- Windows - 2
- Door - 1