Spend a night under the stars with a special someone with this two person backpacking tent. Weighing just 5 pounds 13 ounces, this tent expands to just over 5 by 7 feet and is 3 and a half feet high at the center, with two windows and one door. The windows, positioned in the front and rear, feature hooded flies to allow them to stay open during the rain for ventilation without allowing water to get into the tent. And if all that isn't enough for you, options are available to add extra storage or rain protection.
- 5 pole A frame tent
- 1/2" aluminum frame
- Twin-track side opening door
- Shockcorded eaves increase stability and absorb wind stress
- Hooded fly front and rear allows windows to remain partially open during
rain for ventilation
- Large rear window and areas of uncoated fabric maximize air flow
- Optional vestibule and annex add extra storage and rain protection
- Sleeps 2
- Center height - 3' 6"
- Minimum weight - 5 lbs. 13 oz.
- Tent area - 38 sq ft
- Floor size - 7' 2" x 5' 3"
- Windows - 2
- Door - 1