Eureka! has been building quality tents for almost 50 years and their luxury family tent line is a classic example of that. The serious camper knows that their top-of-the-line design along with exceptional craftsmanship has made Eureka! a first choice for many. Features such as heavy-duty aluminum frames, multiple rooms with large nylon oxford bathtub floors and nearly vertical walls to maximize space made them a leader in luxury tents. Inside they have made provisions for clothing with rings for hangers and clothesline rings, as well as mesh storage pockets. The StormShield polyester fly keeps out the fiercest of weather and is hooded on all four sides for ventilation. The high placement of windows allows for cross ventilation as well as preventing rain from entering. This model sleeps eight but they also offer a range of sizes.
- Near vertical walls maximize interior space in this 2 room luxury tent
- 4 pole rectangular tent with umbrella hub
- Heavy duty shockcorded self-supporting 6061 aluminum frame
- Set up is easy with Eureka! hub and color coded roof panels
- Large High/Low doors provide easy access
- 75D StormShieldŽ polyester fly is hooded on all 4 sides for all-weather
- Features corner "closet", rings for hangers, clothesline rings
at all eaves, and mesh storage pockets on ceiling panels
- 210D nylon oxford bathtub floor offers durability and tear resistance
- 6 extra large windows well above ground level allow cross ventilation
and protect against splashing rain
- Removable room divider and side wall pull outs maximize interior space
- Sleeps 8
- Center height - 7'
- Minimum weight - 31 lbs. 15 oz.
- Tent area - 128.25 sq ft
- Floor size - 13' 6" x 9' 6"
- Windows - 6
- Door - 2