Outdoor camping is a great way to experience the great outdoors. Whether you are a professional or a casual camper, having the right tent is important. This tent from Eureka is a high quality tent that can sleep up to 4 people. The durable polyester lining is thick enough to provide protection from moisture, bugs, and weather conditions, but the walls are also breathable, ensuring proper ventillation and breathing conditions. The double door design allows for easy entrance and exit, and the heavy duty design is strong enough to stand up to the most rugged use.
- 3 pole rectangular dome tent
- Pre-bent 13 mm 6000 series aluminum frame
- 2 doors with durable #10 zippers
- High/Low windows in each door
- Well ventilated
- 75D StormShield polyester ripstop fly with 1500mm coating
- Streamlined shape sheds snow loads, heavy rain, and wind
- Double point front vestibule features UV and cold resistant window and is bottom venting; single point rear vestibule vents left, right, or rolls completely open
- Heavy duty 210D nylon oxford floor
- Sleeps 4
- Center height - 4' 8"
- Minimum weight - 13 lbs. 5 oz.
- Tent area - 63.75 sq ft
- Floor size - 7' 6" x 8' 6"
- Windows - 2
- Door - 2