Free shipping
Low Price
View Cart
Order Online Or Call
Shop By Category
Shipping Options

Fireplace Insert Blowers and Fans

If you have a fireplace insert, you may not be getting the most out of it if you haven't looked into these Fireplace Insert Blowers and Fans. At their simplest, blowers and fans take the heated air your insert naturally produces and circulates it around the area to be heated in an even, efficient manner. This makes the heat more consistent and easier to control more accurately. All sorts of fireplace insert manufacturers make a blower or fan that is designed to work with their products, so search for the accessory that best suits your precise model here in the Fireplace Insert Blowers and Fans section.

4 Questions & 4 Answers
from Deep River, CT asked:
November 5, 2013
I have an Osburn 2400 fireplace insert with a blower. The blower supplied by Osburn only has Off-Low-High and not a fan controlled by a thermostat. Do you carry a replacement blower assembly for this wood stove? Do you have one with a thermostat control?
1 Answer
The replacement blower for the Osburn 2400 insert can be found here. Currently, there is no thermostat model available for these inserts.
on November 5, 2013

from Ridgefield asked:
October 30, 2013
I have to replace a wood fireplace insert manufactured by 'HEAT-N-GLOW' which is no longer available. Do you know if there are any other brands available?
1 Answer
We do have many wood burning inserts on our site. You can use the link below to view the units we carry. Please let us know if you have any questions. Wood Burning Fireplace Inserts
on October 30, 2013

from Rawlings, MD asked:
March 10, 2013
I have a new Cedar Ridge 32000 BTU Gas Vent Free fireplace. I want a new blower because the one that goes on this one is problematic. What can i use? The opening is 4.5 x 15"
1 Answer
A couple of units that are readily compatible across other brands are the Vantage Hearth Squirrel Cage Manual Variable Speed Blower Kit - BK and the Skytech FK-165 Fireplace Blower Fan Kit. The Skytech is a truly universal blower and would be an exact fit for your needs, however the Vantage Hearth unit is also a solid unit. The Vantage Hearth blower measures 15.5 inches in total width, so it may be a bit too wide for your application.
on March 11, 2013

J. Erickson
from Austin, TX asked:
February 18, 2013
I have a 36 direct vent ( 8" pipe ) propane insert. I would like to add a blower but cant determine the make of the insert. Is there a universal blower with remote I can use?
1 Answer
We do not offer any universal blowers. However, if you reply with the manufacturer and model information of your direct vent fireplace, we can check availability of a blower for your unit.
on February 19, 2013