Heating your outdoor space with the Fire Sense Stainless Steel Offset Infrared Patio Heater will provide a combination of style and warmth. This patio heater is efficient and easy to operate. The long lasting lamp provides up to 5000 hours of heat at 1,500 watts. You do not have to worry about harmful UV rays or emissions when using the Fire Sense Stainless Steel Offset Infrared Patio Heater. For your convenience, the unit operates from any standard home appliance outlet and uses about ten percent as much energy as using a propane heater with the same output. The unit provides a coverage area of nine feet from the lamp. This heater is suitable for indoor and outdoor operation. The stainless offset pole has telescoping capabilities and an aluminum cover shield. This heater comes with a PVC cover. The diameter measurement is 18 inches and it is 93 inches tall.
- Maximum BTU Output: 5,118
- Stainless Steel Offset Infrared Patio Heater
- Stainless steel telescoping offset pole with protective aluminum cover shield
- 100% heat production within seconds
- Standard 110V household current
- No harmful emissions or toxic residuals
- 9 ft. blanket of heat is not affected by the wind
- 1500 watt lamp produces no UV rays
- About 1/10 the energy costs of LPG heaters
- 5,000 hour lamp life
- Can also be used indoors
- Includes PVC cover
- CSA approved
- Approximately: 18" Dia. x 93" H
- Weight: 53 lbs.