Manufactured by AW Perkins, this GFC Glass Cleaner is uniquely designed for use with Gas Stoves and Fireplaces that feature Glass Doors. Specifically suited to break up and dissolve unattractive white film build-up and black soot on glass-ceramic windows of gas and wood fired heating appliances, this gentle cleaning formula will not cause micro pitting or "hazy glass," so you won't need to worry about damaging the beauty of your fireplace. Now available in bulk, this item contains 12 8-ounce bottles of GFC Glass Cleaner for Gas Stoves and Fireplaces.
- GFC Glass Cleaner for Gas Stoves and Fireplaces
- Dissolves white film build-up and soot on glass-ceramic windows of gas and
wood fired heating appliances
- Very mild abrasive will not cause micro pitting of glass-ceramic that
leads to "hazy glass" and increased breakage from more aggressive
- great for use on wood stoves where creosote is not too heavy
- Case of 12 - 8 oz. bottles