Anyone who owns a fireplace or air-tight stove needs to know the hazards of creosote buildup. Creosote is a combustible residue from fire in your chimney or stove. Over time, creosote buildup can cause a fire hazard in your home. Prevent creosote buildup with this Chimney Creosote Remover from AW Perkis. Just a sprinkle of this amazing remover will help to remove creosote buildup, enabling your appliance to operate safely and efficiently. This package includes twelve 1 lb. tubs of remover.
- Chimney Creosote Remover for Air Tight Stoves and Fireplaces
- Sprinkle on application
- Case of 12 - 1 lb. tubs