A safety screen is an important part of the operation of your hearth. This screen is made in with early American-style craftsmanship. The design features hand-crafted handles and riveted corner brackets and is made of classic forged iron. The dimensions of the center panel of the screen are 29" W x 29" H and the sides are 11" W x 29" H. The screen folds up easily when you need to tend your fire or clean the hearth. A limited lifetime warranty is included.
- Early American-style craftsmanship
- Hand-crafted handles and riveted corner brackets
- Classic forged iron construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Center Panel: 29" W x 29" H
- Side Panels: 11" W x 29" H