This High Temperature Black Furnace Cement from AW Perkins is perfect for stoves, grills, furnaces, ovens, or any other high-temperature appliance or surface. It bonds metal to metal, and creates smoke-tight joints. This effective cement can withstand temperatures up to 2,000 degrees, making it your go-to choice for any high-temperature application. If you need high temperature cement, only get the best. This item includes one case of twelve 8 oz. containers of 2000 Degree High Temperature Black Furnace Cement.
- Ideal for installing and repairing wood stoves, furnaces, and burners
- Silicate composition effectively bonds metal to metal
- Creates smoke and gas-tight joints in stoves, grills, ranges, furnaces, and other appliances
- Can withstand temperatures as high as 2,000° F
- Case includes twelve 8 oz. containers