If you experience frequent electricity outages in cold weather, you know the importance of having a backup system for keeping your entire home warm. With this cordless, highly energy efficient fan, you can enjoy the power of a blower any time your stove is hot. Simply set up the blower (pre-assembled for your convenience) and the heat from your wood stove does the rest. An automatic start system and fan speed that varies with surface temperature make the blower incredibly simple to operate, and the cost of running it is absolutely free as long as wood is burning in the stove. This model does not produce noise like many electrical blowers do, and moves air with the volume and power that you expect from an efficient fan.
- Stove-powered operation for efficient, free heat distribution
- No blower noise, simple setup
- Blows up to 125 CFM for increased home comfort
- Adjusts and starts automatically
- Size: 5" x 3" x 9"
- Use with surface temperatures between 212 and 650 degrees Fahrenheit
- Product of Canada